Stones Throw Gift Shop
Stones Throw carries a wide selection of affordable local art, gifts, wellness products, and crystals at our spiritual and metaphysical store.
Shop in person on Tuesday through Saturday from 11am-6pm and Sunday from 11am-5pm. We are closed on Monday.
Stones Throw is the largest crystal store in Sonoma County with rocks and fossils in a variety of price points starting at $1 and up.
We have polished and rough crystals along with a large selection of wire wrap crystal pendants.
We have common and unusual crystals for both mineral and metaphysical collectors.
We offer Gift Cards so you can provide local gifts to yourself or cherished one's who can visit our store.
Take a Virtual Tour Inside Our Shop
Some of our inventory includes: Agate, Amazonite, Amber, Amethyst, Ametrine, Angel Aura Quartz, Angelite, Apache Tears, Aqua Aura Quartz, Aquamarine, Aragonite , Atlantisite, Auralite, Aventurine , Azurite, Barite, Bloodstone, Bronzite, Cacoxenite Super 7, Calcite, Carnelian, Celestite, Chalcedony, Charoite, Chiastolite, Chrysocolla, Citrine, Copper, Desert Rose, Dioptase, Dumortierite, Emerald, Fluorite, Fulgurite, Fuschite, Garnet, Girasol Opal, Golden Healer Quartz, Grape Agate, Hematite, Hematoid/Fire Quartz, Herkimer Diamond, Jade, Jasper, Jet, K2, Kunzite, Kyanite, Labradorite, Lapis, Larimar, Lemurian Quartz, Lepidolite, Magnetite, Malachite, Merlinite/Indigo Gabbro, Meteorite, Moldavite, Moonstone, Mordenite, Morganite, Nuumite, Obsidian, Onyx, Peacock Ore, Peridot, Petrified Wood, Pietersite, Prehnite, Purpurite, Pyrite, Pyromorphite, Quantum Quattro, Quartz, Rhodonite, Rose Quartz, Ruby, Sapphire, Sardonyx, Scolecite, Selenite, Septarian, Seraphinite, Serpentine, Shungite, Smoky Quartz, Snowflake Obsidian, Sodalite, Sugilite, Sunstone, Tiger Eye, Topaz, Tourmaline, Turquoise, Unakite, Vanadanite, Vesuvianite
Stones Throw carries the work over our 50 high-quality local artists and vendors.
We also carry all natural incense, sage, palo santo, Tibetan singing bowls, beeswax candles, and a large selection of tarot cards and oracle cards.
Our local artisans and vendors:
Wellness and Personal Care
- Alanna Sullivan/Marigold Apothecary: botanical body care and tea
- Anna Bazarnaya/Maitriverde: aromatherapy, hand sanitizer
- Wild Oat Hollow, soap and body care
- Candice Collier/She Sells Sea Shells: natural skincare and wellness products, crystal-shaped soaps
- Jan Klyce: Art by Ki, Books & Elixirs by Jason Leen
- Karin A. Larez, Karina1 Lavender: aromatherapeutic lavender body & home care
- Sonya Warry: soap, self-care, cards, bookmarks
- Strega Tree Apothecary: Ritual based remedies for reconnecting to yourself, ancestors, and the natural world
- Ridhi Sethna/Girl with the Pearl: gemstone and pearl pendants, bracelets, earrings, malas
- Jeanette Dallek: dichroic glass jewelry
- Vicki Duggan/On Bended Wire: wire-wrapped beaded rings and earrings
- Debbie Boyd, Frame the Face: jewelry
- Rosalyn Parham/Spiritual Creations by Rosalyn: pottery, orgone, and wire wrapped pendants, wands, and other metaphysical tools
Art, Books and Cards
- Lada Ladik, Sovas Art: small fun paintings, prints, and painted rocks
- Nansee Greenwitch: Buddha photo art
- Janet Smith: cards for different occasions
- Judy Bellah: art photos and cards
- Patricia Dines: Goddess book and cards
- Susan St. Thomas: mandala and cat art prints and cards
- Susan Wosk, Holy Nichos: printed metal folk art, nichos, spiritual pictures & sayings
- Suzanne deVeuve: fine art prints and cards of the mystical divine
- Theresa Joyce, Twig Art, and Garden: paintings, prints, journals, cards
- Tom Rissacher: seascape and landscape prints
- Tim Brody: landscape and animal prints
- Rosalyn Parhams/Spiritual Creations by Rosalyn: pottery, orgone, and wire wrapped pendants, wands, and other metaphysical tools
- Jack Rupple: glass and concrete spiritual and inspirational art
- Jendala: metal chimes and prayer flags
- Nao Kobayashi/Nuno Zoo: fabric animals, masks
- Sharon Cary/Scary Potter: functional ceramics including leaf dishes and salt & pepper shakers
- Brenda Kobrin: eye pillows, neck pillows, napkins, jewelry pouches, and accessories
- Camille S. Hoffman: functional and decorative ceramics
- Caterina Martinico: encaustic paintings, mandala jewelry, prints, and greeting cards
- Cher Church: fused glass
- Christine Child: knitted hats with cat ears
- Donna Sproull/Maiden Nature: collaged matches
- Ellen Gordon: stained glass candle holders, incense burners, and hangings
- Irma Rodriguez: Oaxacan alibrijes carved animals
- Lynn McDougal, Gardens in Glass: jewelry, ornaments, coasters, air plants, and more
- Rick Butler: metal art
- Pansy Creations: art, jewelry, home goods
- Tracie Misner: mosaic birdhouses, stepping stones, wall art
- The Waxing Moon & Wizard’s Wand: beeswax candles
Sage, Incense and Singing Bowls
- Our white sage is sustainably grown and bundled in Santa Rosa when available or otherwise in Southern California where we also get blue sage.
- Our incense is all-natural handmade and fair trade with no artificial fragrances from Mother's Fragrances in India.
- Our singing bowls are handmade in Nepal by the family of Aquamarine Enterprises in San Francisco.